Grown Ass Credentials
(the back story)
This isn’t the gorgeous flowy section about my why, passion or my vision. Click the “Yvette’s Juicy Story” button below for that.
I decided to have a baby while I was working for a badass record label (well it was at the time), producing tv and radio commercials . The late studio hours, constant pressure to be on the cutting edge within limits, egos and drama wasn’t serving my soul. I was a newlywed and wanted to break the cycle of divorce and trauma in my life. The music business that I saw was filled with wealth and dysfunctional relationships so I took maternity leave and never returned.
This LEAP changed the course of my life FOREVER! I got the itch rather quickly to start learning new skills because I’m a unicorn, of course.
Due to the nature of my curiosity genes, I’m a perpetual learner. However, through my deep spiritual work with my coaches, I have taken ownership of my powerful being and heart which is where the most magnificent power lies in all of us.
Below are the certifications and coursework that I still use and am most proud of:
- Accomplishment Coaching Coaches Training Program Graduate – NYC
- Behavior Change Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- intenSati Leader – Founder: Patricia Moreno
- Mindfulness Trained for K-12 by Mindfulschools.org
- Certified Group Fitness Trainer – Athletics & Fitness Assoc. of America
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise
- Certified Crisis Counselor – Long Island Crisis Center, NY
- Certified Canfield Trainer
I’m currently on track to be certified with the International Coaching Federation by the end of this year. Go me!